Monday 5 November 2012

15 Designs and Types of Wrenches



The most important thing in equipment kit is Wrench. This works for opening or closing nuts, loosing or combining pipe joints and tap installation, Tyre changing etc.
A professional and non-professional person is required to keep different sizes and types of wrenches for different circumstances. There are many types of wrenches that are the need of your home and your equipment kit.
Box-end wrench 


Spark plug wrench
 

Combination Wrench



 Ratcheting box wrench
Socket wrench
Breaker Bar



Allen Wrench
Torx Wrench

4-way lug wrench


Oil Filter Wrench
Plumber Wrench
Sink Wrench
Spoke Wrench
Tap wrench
Tuning Wrench

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there are so many types of wrenches! I think I have just a plain old tuning wrench. Could you explain what each type of wrench is used for? I'm trying to expand my toolbox. It's pretty sad right now, just a hammer and my little tuning wrench. What do you think are the top 5 tools to have in a toolbox?
    Brook | https://www.impactwrenches.com/category/impact-wrenches/

    ReplyDelete