Tuesday 4 December 2012

Clean Forklift Batteries through Automated Washer

Forklift batteries need proper maintenance and cleaning. If you properly maintain forklift batteries then it can double its life which ultimately reduce company’s cost. Forklift batteries contain acid which leaks and if not washed on time then can accumulate at the terminals and may cause of corrosion. If left unintended then this corrosion can pose serious safety threats to operators of forklift.


As forklift batteries contain toxic acid so if washed by hand then this process could be tedious and dangerous. That's why it’s better to use automated washer to clean forklift batteries.

Automated washer makes job easy as hand washing for many large forklift fleet is very difficult process. Large battery washers can handle many units at a time so frees workers for other tasks which ultimately reduces staffing needs for organization. Further workers are not exposed with toxic materials during spray off process.

One more advantage of using automated battery washer is, it collects used and dirty water into tank so this can be further processed. This dirty water contains many toxic acids and heavy metals. If water is allowed to be drained then it can contaminate underground water posing serious health hazards to population.

So on time maintenance and cleaning not only reduce your time but also your operating cost. Invest in automated washer to clean the batteries and make job easy and safe. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the automated washer to clean the forklift batteries. This was really an informative post for me. I will try this cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great improvement in this automotive sector. It is amazing to have an auto cleaner for the Forklift Batteries. This will reduce the chance of getting injure while watering the battery due to gasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am finding complete information about used forklifts batteries that how many year it works good or how can we take care of it by own. Because I purchased a used electric forklift and it's battery dead and now I am worry about why my forklift's battery dead and finally decided to purchase a new battery but want to know my fault or mistake that this battery is dead very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    ReplyDelete